• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Monthly Meetup

SharpShootur

Well, why not?! :D I can't have you "gun nuts" gallivanting around to different restaurants every month without a representative of Glock and country ya know! ;) I will try to make it on 5-31-14 @ 6:00 p.m. Rock out with your Glock out! :banana:

SharpShootur

Hasta la pizza, babe!

Hey everyone!

Looks like the Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada here on OCDO are at it again! :banana: It looks like DooFster has decided to take lead in our new meet up this month and has chosen a place for this propitious event to occur. Please spread the word for the "Pistols and Pizza" meet-up! The info is as follows:

Date: May 31. 2014
Time: 6:00 p.m.
2235 E Cheyenne Ave #200
N. Las Vegas, NV 89030
(702) 633-5228

It's goin' to be a blast! We're "terminating" a lot of pizza so bring a BIG appetite! Don't forget to spread the word! :D Hope to see you there for Pistols and Pizza! And if you're married, please bring your spouse! Remember, "Hasta la pizza, babe!"

SharpShootur

Craftymommy

Husband and I are in.

I think that is a good idea, last Saturday of every month. We are pretty much good for any time on weekends until time dictates otherwise. Week nights are hard for us to manage especially with our kiddos and inability to find a trustworthy babysitter!

garand_guy

Can I make a suggestion? Name tags. Forum handle and first name. I have trouble remember who y'all are and it might make it a bit easier. If it's not too dorky, I'll even spring for the Sharpie and name tags.

Craftymommy

I just want to say we have 14 people from our OC Las Vegas facebook page that are set to go this Saturday to Cici's. I know a few of those are members on here though as well plus spouses or kids or what ever guests they may bring. Think we should warn them ahead of time being a Saturday night? I don't know if they reserve tables or anything for groups...

DooFster

I will get there a little early and at least let them know that we will be a big group and to be prepared. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

z28power

I'm all set for this evening, hopefully we won't overload the place. I propose next month we host it somewhere that we can call ahead and brace the staff for the large party.
Looking forward to seeing
everybody :) I'm one of the people that has accepted on both sites, and it's just me, for counting purposes.

Sent from my phone, so be gentle on my autocorrect spelling mistakes!

Craftymommy

I have 4(me, husband and kids) then we are picking up someone as well. Should be there by 6 but I can't say for certain right now.

@castleninja- you can plan one for the north part of the state:) also if you weren't aware, there is a nevada OC facebook page aside from the one my husband made for southern nevada. They might plan events there too?

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I'm out, guys, sorry. At least I warned you never to count on me. This time of year is just way too busy for me to make plans. I'll look forward to any future endeavors that I can make.

Last edited: